Hi all, I hope you are having a lovely start to the week, I've been quite poorly recently so I have been living off Lemsips - very thrilling. For today's post, I wanted to do something a bit more quirky and seeing as Fairytale Kiss will be 4 years old next week (eek!), I thought it would be fun to do a more generic post about me. If you have any questions you'd like to ask me, I use Formspring and I do reply to my emails too, you can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org :) Lets get started! I would love to see 35 facts about you! Hopefully including a Buffy obsession like me... I hope you have a lovely evening girls ♥
1. I am obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. I have a black skull decoration in my room and a sparkly sequin skull
3. I have a Rhodesian Ridgeback called Kobi, he is 14 months old
4. My favourite book is The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule
5. Britney Spears is still my girl - I have been obsessed with her since I was at Primary school
6. I recently had open heart surgery, almost 6 months ago now!
7. Yoga and obsessive walking is pretty much the only exercise I do, I am a huge yoga lover
8. In Leicester Square, I saw American Psycho, Goodfellas and The Godfather in the cinema
9. If I didn't work in beauty PR, I would love to be a crime reporter
10. Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez are my girl crushes
11. I live in Bromley which is 20 minutes away from Victoria - pretty handy!
12. I received a 2:1 in Fashion and Culture journalism and a 1st for my dissertation
13. The first time I walked into the Vogue building, I was wearing a Buffy the Vampire Slayer t-shirt
14. I have a younger sister and younger brother, who are 21 and 17.
15. Most of my blog post names have been episode titles from Buffy, Angel, Vampire Diaries, Charmed and One Tree Hill
16. I'm team Damon
17. My favourite film is the 1989 Batman by Tim Burton
18. My dream is to go to Italy and see a ballet or opera
19. Seeing Beauty and the Beast in the cinema last year was a personal highlight
20. I am incredibly flexible
21. I have a very large collection of leather trousers and leather jackets
22. My favourite alcholci drink is a Pina Colada or a gin and tonic
23. My mum calls me Roley from 101 Dalmatians or Wednesday Addams
24. I am a Gemini - it explains my contradicting taste in everything!
25. I have freelanced at more! magazine and I have had internships at Zoo magazine and Red
26. At more! magazine I was Alan Carr's little helper for the day - he loves tea with one sugar :)
27. I have the biggest phobia of needles
28. Even though I am single, I already know that my wedding dress will be the same one that Kate Hudson wore in Bride Wars - Vera Wang!
29. I lived in Southampton for 3 years while at university
30. I am painfully bad at swimming, I can barely handle doggy paddling
31. I cannot stand the cold, I love extreme heat
32. I collect YSL lip glosses and keep them in a heart shaped bowl on my dressing table
33. I attended London Fashion Week and Graduate Fashion Week with Bourjois all because of my blog! A very proud moment ;)
34. I once went backstage at a Donna Karan fashion show in London and I got to interview the models, make-up artists and hairstylists
35. Alien by Thierry Mugler is my favourite perfume